PWTC Expo Poly World Trade Center
The Poly World Trade Center is one of the largest integrated commercial real estate projects with the best-equipped function portfolio in South China. Poly World Trade Center stands adjacent to the renowned “China Import and Export Fair Exhibition Hall.” As the core part of the Poly World Trade Center, the Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall has a seamless connection with Pazhou Metro Station. Its total building area covers up to 92,300 ㎡, and it boasts six international standard exhibition halls and one metro exhibition hall.
Poly World Trade Center was officially put into service in October, 2008 and features a superior geographical position, convenient traffic conditions, flexible space design, well-established auxiliary facilities, and first-rate services provided by a professional team. It has become the most influential exhibition center by integrating the exhibition features while allowing for conferences, perennial brand trade, business offices, catering, and accommodations. The Center has won the attention of the exhibition industry.
– The Poly World Trade Conference Center is located in Hall No. 5 on the 3rd Floor of the Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall; it can be reached by escalator or elevator, which are convenient and always available;
– The room height is very tall (story height is 12 m, net height is approximately 9 m), and the spatial effects are good;
– Transportation is convenient (non-stop from the metro hall at Pazhou Station of Line No. 8);
– The facility features adequate parking (1,450 parking spaces);
– The logistic conditions are ideal; the cargo elevator has a large load-carrying capacity;
– Both (indoor and outdoor) exhibition and conference requirements can be met simultaneously.
No.1000, Xingang Dong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China